Our Hors d’oeuvre Selections are to dinner what aperitifs are to wine; a little something before the main event, but don’t ever think that they can’t be the main event on their own. You can decide by viewing our menus if your event may or may not be the perfect for an hors d’oeuvres only night – Either way, we’ve got you covered.
- Count on 4 hors d’oeuvres per person if you’re serving a meal.
- Count on 8-10 hors d’oeuvres per person if its the Main Event
Potato Pancakes ~ Apple Chutney
Pigs in a Blanket ~ Bourbon BBQ Sauce
Asian Meat Balls ~ Teriyaki Sauce
Mac & Vermont Cheddar Cheese Bites
French Onion Tart
Assorted Finger Sandwiches
Roasted Vegetable Stuffed Mushrooms
Spinach & Feta Phyllo Triangles
French Puffs ~ Tarragon Chicken Salad
Smoked Trout Deviled Eggs
Strawberries & Brie
$36.00 per dozen:
Chicken Satay ~ Spicy Peanut Sauce
Beef Tenderloin Brochette
Belgium Endive ~ Crabmeat Salad
Smoked Salmon Salad ~ Cucumber Cup
Marinated Cold Shrimp & Snow Peapods
Corn & Crab Fritters ~ Chipotle Crema
Argentine Beef Empanadas ~ Argentinean Chimichurri
Crabmeat Cake – Creole Remoulade Sauce
Smoked Salmon & Caviar Canapés on Blini
Coconut Shrimp ~ Thai Chile Sauce
- Hors d’oeuvre Selections ordered by the Dozen only
- $300 Minimum Order as a stand alone
(Delivery & Tax not included)
- $150 Minimum when combined with Dinner Package
Passed hors d’oeuvres
- This is the perfect addition for any private event. Our staff circulates throughout the room offering different selections. They are easy to hold in your hand and offer a nice addition to your stationary selections.
Stationary hors d’oeuvres
- Works well for when guests arrive intermittently or move around within the event area. They are placed strategically within the reach of your guests.
Combination of Passed & Stationary hors d’oeuvres
- Offers the best of both, stations are located at strategic areas throughout the room to act as gathering spots, while our staff roams the floor with trays for those who like to remain mobile.