Passover Dinner Specials at Bistro Etc are designed to be the cornerstone of a successful Passover celebration. Between the matzo ball soup, chicken liver pate, beef brisket & flourless cake, there is something for everyone to enjoy at the table.
Passover Dinner Specials
Wednesday April 8th & Thursday April 9th
Matzo Ball Soup
Chicken Soup ~ House Made Matzo Balls
Chicken Liver Pate
Dijon ~ Apples ~ Cornichons ~ Matzo
Braised Beef Brisket
Caramelized Shallot Mashed Potatoes
Roasted Asparagus ~ Baby Carrots
Flourless Chocolate Cake
Raspberry Sorbet ~ Mixed Berries
Passover Dinner Catering Packages
Roasted Free Range Chicken
- Organic Free Range Roast Chicken & Natural Pan Sauce
- Tzimmes (Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Apples, Prunes)
- Roasted Broccolini ~ Garlic & Lemon
- Flourless Dark Chocolate Cake
$36.00 pp – Minimum Party of 10
Grass Fed Beef Brisket
- Oven Braised Brisket ( sliced)
- Caramelized Onion Jus
- Classic Mashed Potatoes
- Haricots Verts (French Beans) ~ Shallots & Herbs
- French Apple Tart
$40.00 pp – Minimum Party of 10
Faroe Island Salmon
- Citrus Herb Butter Sauce
- Roasted Fingerling Potatoes ~ Fresh Rosemary
- Mixed Seasonal Vegetables ~ Shallots & Herbs
- Lemon Sponge Cake ~ Fresh Berries
$44.00 pp – Minimum Party of 10
- Gefilte Fish ~ Horseradish: $39.00 dz.
- Matzo Ball Soup: (4 matzo balls) $20.00 qt
- Chopped Chicken Liver : $16 Lb.
- Potato Latkes by the dozen: $21.00
- House Apple Sauce: $12 pt.
- Chocolate Coconut Macaroons: $24.00 dz.
- Sweet Noodle Kugel: $36.00 ½ tray
Buffet Catering Tray Selection – À la Carte
Not interested in a package: With our Buffet Catering Buffet Trays selection, you will save by not having to add service staff for your event. You can be sure that everything will be set up and prepared exactly as budgeted. Selecting full or half trays of several dishes offers a wide enough selection to satisfy all of your friends and family.