Our Wine List is small, moderately priced, but diverse and seasonally selected. We regularly make change and adjustments based on many factors, seasonality being one of them. That said, we feel our pairings will in most cases appeal to the palates of most of our dining guests, while offering them the experience of food and beverage pairings as we envision it.
You should never just show up with your bottle, unannounced. Although this sounds obvious, it’s often ignored. Our fee is $25 for that special bottle to be served.
Bistro Etc Corkage Policy:
- Bottles must be presented to the waitress upon entering Restaurant.
- Bistro Etc welcomes that special bottle or two of wine from your personal cellar.
- The fee for 750ml bottles of wine or champagne is $25 per.
- The fee for Mag bottles of wine or champagne is $40 per.
- We have Decanters and wine filters for your vintage bottles.
- Maximum of two 750ml bottles per party of four.
- Any Wine that is presently on our wine list is not permitted to be brought into restaurant. – View Our Wine List
Request More Information